MOBILE

visiBrainvire – a Software Development Company & an IT Consulting Firm

About Brainvire Infotech Inc.
Shaping Ideas
The company offers Web & Mobile Application Development & Digital Marketing Services along with Mobile POS, E-commerce and Trending Technologies such as IOT, BigData, AI, and many more.
The company has 1300+ satisfied clients across the world and 11+ years in digital transformation industry.Brainvire has an expert team of web and mobile developer which helps in achieving their motto which is to always “focus on becoming a trendsetter”
Mobile app development company Guwahati

STAY AWAY!!! You will thank me! I hired Brainvire Infotech to help me complete a geolocation tracking application in March of 2020 due to all their “great” reviews but I learned the hard way that these guys are HORRIBLE! Sadly, I had a very bad experience and despite all their 5 star reviews on Clutch, I had the completely opposite experience. In summary, I hired these guys to help complete a geo-location tracking app and here is what happened:
Mobile app development company delhi
1) Developer Capabilities – I would put this at a 2 out of 10 in terms of developer capabilities. It was such a bad experience working with them because the tasks were simple and I am not a developer so they should just be able to fix things and make them work but their poor developers kept asking me to help them because they were not capable. After wasting so much of my own time trying to help them I gave up because those were all signs that they just were not a capable development team. 2) Missed Milestones/Time Delays – They missed multiple milestones because they were not able to fully complete even the first milestone! And by the time we parted ways, they did not even deliver our first milestone by the time they were supposed to have completed the third milestone! 3) Improper Billing – They billed me before they even did QA and completed milestones. And when I did not pay them they kept pressuring me to pay them saying they were still working. 4) Project Management – Horrible.
App development in gwalior

I kept repeating the same things over and over to the Project Manager and in my opinion he was not really capable of managing this project as I don’t think he was even capable of understanding simple things I told him. He kept making me repeat messages to him since he either did not read them or he could not understand the simple messages. When I complained to management that he needed to be replaced and that the developers were not capable and not able to do this work, they never changed anyone. They just told me to talk to the person I complained to and they made no other staff changes. 5) Communication – This was abysmal. I spent so much of time teaching them, training them, talking to them about all the issues that was not my job to do. I hired them to fix issues so they didn’t need to keep wasting my time asking me if it worked or how it worked…what I had them do was fix issues so they should have just fixed them and not wasted hours of my time daily with nonsense questions! I also did so much QA work as their QA people were not able to figure anything out and kept sayings things worked when they never did! Development Issues They Could Not Fix 1) Importing/Updating phone contacts – They could only get this partially working and never were able to figure out how to fix this fully on all different phones and operating systems.
Website design company
Total lie that was and I showed them proof time and time again yet they said they didn’t believe me. At that point, I knew this COMPANY COULD NOT BE TRUSTED. They will come off to you that they are the best thing since sliced bread, but trust me they sucked. In my opinion, I would recommend anyone to STAY AWAY FROM THEM because they lied to me over and over again and they could not even figure out how to make an app import contacts properly which is so basic in most apps. If they cannot do that and other basic things how can they do anything else?? Tip: If you are crazy enough to decide to use them make sure you have an “out clause” in your contract that they must let you out if they fail to deliver. I am guessing you will need that!